Monday, November 19, 2007

Getting Ready For Thanksgiving

Well here we are the year is almost over and it is Thanksgiving Time already. We are busy getting the house ready to have all of Eric's family here for Thanksgiving. It will be the first time that everyone has been together since 1997. Chris' family will be here from Colorado. Tim's family will be here from Utah. Apryl and Matt will be here from California. Eric's Grammy and Auntie Gail and her girls will also be here. Plus Bruce's friend Mike from Ventura will also be here. We have totaled it out and there will be 19 people here for Thanksgiving. We are planning on taking family pictures while everyone is here. When I get those I will post those so that everyone can see how much we all have grown. This is going to be my first Thanksgiving since my mom passed away at the beggining of the year. This holiday season is going to be different. I miss my mom but know that she is in a better place and is able to always be with me now.

No comments: