Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Baking

Well it is that time of year again. Time to start the holiday baking. I have been baking up a storm. I love to bake it also helps me be close to my mom since she is the one who taught me how to bake. She was a great baker. We would always have fresh baked bread, cinnamon rolls, cookies and lots more when I was little. This year I made everything with the Splenda for baking and Splenda Brown sugar. With Eric and Bruce both being diabetic I need to cut out the sugar. Here are some Peanut butter cookies.

Here are some Chocolate Cookies.


Here are some Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies.

Here is the Rice Krispie squares that I made for my kids. They really love these things.

Here are many tiny little Pumpkin Bread loafs.

Here are some Oatmeal Raisin and Oatmeal Craisin cookies.And then of course you have to clean up afterwards here is a picture of Eric and Trent doing the dishes afterwards. Trent has become our little helper around the kitchen. He enjoys helping with the dishes and making dinner with us.

No comments: