Sunday, June 1, 2008

Eric's Birthday

Memorial Day we celbrated Eric's 33rd birthday. It was his day we took him to the movies and we saw one of his childhood icon's. Indiana Jones. It was a great movie and then afterwards we went over to Red Rock for lunch. The boys went into Kids quest because they don't really eat anything when we go to the resturants and this way they get to play and then have food there. We then took Eric over to the Salt Lick Resturant there for some good Texas BBQ. I think he had a great birthday. And then of course he left the next day to go to El Paso for a week. He got back and then left today for Little Rock. Happy Birthday my loving dear husband Eric. I hope that you had a great day.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

We are getting old Eric.. I can't belive you are 33 hahah.. I better not say much im right behind you. Life was so great when were were 16. Happy Birthday!!!!