Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patty's Day 2009

Well yesterday was St. Patty's Day and our traditional Irish dinner was fun. This year we decided to do Cornbeef Sandwiches. I bought some lunch meat at the Smiths Deli to make great sandwiches. Jake actually tried it and liked it. I think he ate like 3 sandwiches. But they were small little sandwiches that were supposed to be in the shape of shamrocks. Here is what they looked like.

I also go Sour Cream and Onion chips. There are green flecks in the chips. We also had Tortilla chips and Gaucamole dip that was green. I went to a place called the Cupcakery and bought cupcakes. Here is what they look like.



The flavors are Grasshopper, Bailey's Irish and Cream and Indulge oh my Ganouch. They were very good. We had them with Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.


The boys got to have some fun too. They had their St. Patty's Day shirts on from Old Navy and then I got them hats and some bead necklaces. They had a great time with it. Here are some pics of the boys in their St. Patty's day attire.



The boys goofing around.



Jake posing after his little Irish jig.


Trent pretending to drink green beer.

No comments: