Monday, March 17, 2008

What's in my purse

I saw this on my friend Tricia's blog and thought it would be fun to do on mine. What's in my purse. I actually thought that I had a clean purse. I really don't have any little kids to carry stuff around for anymore.
I have:
a checkbook
a planner
2 phones
a hair clip
Mints
tampons
a hair brush
a pen
a bottle of lotion
14 lip glosses
a file
and some sunglasses
What is in your purse I would like to know. This was actually fun. I did this while changing my purse to a new purse.

2 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Hi! I saw your blog off of Tricia's and I'm so glad I found your family! I loved the pictures from the Bellagio Chinese New Year. Tricia got the purse thing off my blog, and I got it off my sister in law's. Glad to see it's spreading!

Gramma Stewie said...

14 lip glosses???? Our Tara loves lip glosses too!