Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yellowtail Resturant

Eric and I got to go and eat at the new Yellowtail Resturant in the Bellagio. Bruce my father-in-law got free tickets to the private party for dinner there. It was my first expericence eating sushi and I actually enjoyed it. I was afraid that it was going to be really fishy and it wasn't.

Here is me at the Resturant.

Here is Eric at the Resturant.

This isn't a good picture but this is where we sat and the view from where we were sitting.

Here is another one. These pictures were taken with the iphone.

And this is Eric enjoying his soup.

And this is a picture of the check of the meal. Not sure if you can really see it but the grand total was 245.13. I am sure glad that this was a free meal. It was a great time and I enjoyed the atmosphere.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

WOW! I can't imagine a bill like that! Glad you didn't have to dine and run and got it for free. :) Nice to have some perks with jobs... iphone AND free fancy dinners! We have had not luck with the iphone and I'll try again tomorrow.