Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

After reading my friend Tricia Young's blog she made a challange to answer these questions.

5 FAVORITE PLACES I'VE LIVED

1. American Fork, Utah - I lived there as a child and have many happy memories of my family there.
2. Everett, Washington - Moved there from Utah when I was 11 and loved being up there and meeting new friends.
3. Fresno, Ca - I know that sounds weird but I miss there because I miss my niece that still lives there.
4. Ventura, Ca - I loved it there because this is where me and Eric lived after getting married and decided to have a family. Also Jake was born there.
5. Las Vegas, Nv - This is where we decided to make our home and stay. We had Trent here and have been here for 9 years now.

5 FAVORITE SNACKS

1. M&M's
2. Carmel Popcorn
3. Doritos with Jalopenio Chedder Cheese
4. Pepsi - I know this is a drink but I like to eat it with my snacks
5. Junior Mints

5 JOBS I'VE HAD

1. Hairstylist - I loved this job. I got my license in California back in 1994 and just recently let it go.
2. Business Owner - In Ventura we owned our own Locksmith business.
3. School Crossing Guard - I love doing this and working with the kids up at Frias Elementary School where my kids go.
4. Substitue Teacher - I am so looking forward to being in a classroom with children that want to learn.
5. Mom, Wife, Daughter & Friend - This is my best job and my most favorite.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD

1. Pay off all my bills.
2. Buy a house
3. Pay off my brothers bills
4. Save some for when I retire
5. Pay my tithing

5 THINGS I LOVE

1. Eric
2. Jake
3. Trent
4. My extended family
5. Crocheting and scrapbooking

PLACES I HAVE LOVED VISITING

1. Canada - When I was little my grandma took my family up there and I got to see my Granny Souch and had a 4 generation pic taken. And then in 2001 I took Jake and my mom up there for my mom's real dad's funeral.
2. Disneyland - I know that sounds weird but it was fun being there for my honeymoon and then being able to take my kids there.
3. Oregon Coast - I went there when I was 16 to my Aunt and Uncle's cabin on the coast and had just a great time with them.
4. Washington - It was a sad time because I was going up for my dad's memorial but it was a great visit with my big brother.
5. Ventura - I love going and seeing the beach.

No comments: