Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and the Beach

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. I got to go up and have Thanksgiving with my family in California. We drove up to Bakersfield on Thanksgiving and had one dinner with my family that lives there and my grandparents.
This is Trent and Jake with one of their cousins in Bakersfield, Nevin Gillis


The next day we drove up to Fresno and had another Thanksgiving dinner with my family in Fresno and Madera, my niece Taylor and my grandparents again. It was great. I hadn't seen alot of them since last year. And I hadn't seen Taylor for a year now. I really need to see her more often.




Jake and Trent with their Cousin Taylor Boswell (my niece)


Jake and Trent with their Great Grandma Mealey, my grandma.






Jake and Trent with their cousin Taylor and Great Grandparents, my grandparents.






Then afterwards we drove back to Bakersfield and spent the night and then the next day we drove down to Ventura and visited with Eric's Grammy and took the boys to the beach.




This was actually the first time that we had ever taken the boys to the beach. I think that is interesting that after 9 years of having the boys we had never taken them to the beach.





But they enjoyed it and forgot that it was the winter and decided to play in the ocean and get all wet.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

My heart stopped when I saw the picture of your Grandma, so looks so much like your mom! Taylor is looking so grown up and beautiful. I'm glad you guys finally got to take the boys to the beach!