Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby blankets and more baby blankets

Recently I have been busy working on crocheting a bunch of baby blankets for family and friends. I enjoy being able to make these blankets for them and being able to see their reactions when receiving the blankets. This blanket was made for my sister-in-law Mary and my new little nephew James.
This blanket was made for a dear friend Andrea Anderson who waited for almost 3 years to be able to bring her daughter Kylie home from Guatamela.

This blanket was made for one of my cousins Sarah Hinton and her first little girl. These blankets were made for a friend in my ward at church Allyson Larkin and her precious set of twins, Lily and Crew.This blanket was made for another friend in my ward at church who has recently moved to Texas. Christa Harbach and her new little girl Eva.

I am currently working on a set of blankets for another friend in my ward at chuch Suzanne Johnson. She is having a set of boy and girl twins.

I look forward to being able to make more baby blankets for family and friends. It is a nice little quite time for me to get away from the world.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow you have been busy! I love them. Great job, like always.

Blanket My Baby said...

Wow, beautiful blankets! I think I like the black and pink and the black and blue designs the best.

SUZANNE said...

I feel so lucky to be a recipient of one of your blankets! They are such beautiful works of art!