Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day of School

I know that this post is a little late. But we had a great first day of school. Jake is now in the 3rd grade and Trent is in 1st grade. I wasn't able to walk the boys to school this year due to being a crossing guard and I had to make sure that all the rude parents get crossed. You would think that they would be greatful that we are up there to help them and their kids stay safe.

Anyways Jake really like his teacher and Trent likes his too. Trent was alittle upset that none of his best friends aren't in his 1st grade class. Jake got lucky and some of his Kindergarten friends are in his 3rd grade class. There are even a couple of members of our church in there too.

1 comment:

melissabergquist said...

I remember my first's days of school, I loved picking out my first outfit to where laying it out on my bed and checking self out in the mirror about 500 times before I left for school. What a nerd right!